Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ten Christmas Brides

Box Set of Romance Novels



Recipe For Love by Ruth Cardello
Must Love Santa by Nina Bruhns
An Almost Perfect Christmas by Donna Fasan
o
Christmas Captive by Rebecca York
The Army Doctor's Honeymoon Baby by Helen Scott
Kiss Me Santa by Patrice Wilton
An Unusual Christmas by Mona Risk
A Cowboy for Christmas by Annie Jones
The Christmas Honeymoon by Alicia Street
She's Not You by Mimi Barbour


I was lucky enough to be offered this box set for my Kindle. I was planning on doing one big review but have changed my mind and will review each book alone.

I liked this box set because it allows me to try different authors writing styles. I found most to be pretty clean, and a couple to be a little steamy. Which I found to be ok. You know my normal reading list is a GOOD CLEAN CHRISTIAN BOOK. 

Yes- I stepped of my or out of my box and tried something new. Yay~ right?

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

I will update each book title as the reviews are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment