Friday, October 3, 2014

Forever Christmas Review

Forever Christmas By Robert Miller 





As you know we at Life With 3 Boys and 1 Girl start reading HOLIDAY BOOKS in September. As soon as they start getting released. So this is our FIRST HOLIDAY book for the season.

What a story it is too--- second chances don't come often. Would you take that second chance at loving your spouse properly? Would you forgive those who have hurt you? Would you just say let by gone's be by gone's?

This is my favorite type of book quick fast easy read that makes your heart melt and you brain wonder. I like that this book made me wonder if I am taking the time daily to show my spouse that I love him. The book was a little predictable. Meaning if you are given that second chance to turn back the clock your destiny will always change. For the better or worse. 

This is a great little book written by someone who knows all about holiday joy; with all the witting he has done for the holiday Hallmark Movies

Disclosures- I received this book from Booklookbloggers.com for my honest review. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment