Thursday, October 23, 2014

Beauty And The Beet-- Veggie Tale Review

Beauty And The Beet



Veggie Tales has done it again and delivered a great movie with a story line of unconditional love.

I personally have yet to watch it. It arrived in the mail and my boys took it right into the room they sleep in together to watch it. They watched if for a few days. I finally got it form them so that I could try and watch it. So this tells you that kids the ages 9/7/5/1 like the movie. 

That alone speaks for its self.


VeggieTales fans also have  a lot in store, because the gang will also star in a brand-new Netflix original series, VeggieTales In the House, which premieres Thanksgiving weekend.


disclosures- I was given this DVD for my honest opinion. All opinions are of my own or my families.

No comments:

Post a Comment