Monday, March 31, 2014

Little Monster Diaper Review

 photo 8d4c5b38-c4e2-4f44-a52d-afe034a2d841.jpg

I was lucky enough to have an amazing friend who offered to Applique a few of my diapers. Since we moved it didn't make since to ship her my diapers and then ship them back. So I started looking for just that APPLIQUE DIAPERS. 


During my search I came a cross LITTLE MONSTERS. So I sent them a letter asking them if I could use them as one of my reviews for our blog. As I looked at the diaper the other day to review. I was 1- Upset that I seem to always forget to take a photo of it on my little girl. 2- That I wasn't sure what to compare it to. 3- I wished I had an other type of applique diaper to compare the work to.

This is the diaper we received.
So I took a step back. I started looking at the applique. I was very impressed with it. I have washed it maybe 5-10 times. I use it in a rotation of diaper; many of which you guys know of already. So as I looked at the Embroidered part of the diaper it was not wrapped or miss shaped, you know what I'm talking about. We all have those shirts or fancy monogrammed towels that we wash one or two times and they become warped, and need ironing to flatten. This was not like that at all still looks new.

One of many too choose from.
Lets talk about the insert. I purchased some Sunbaby inserts to go with my Sunbaby diapers. They are think and have no rhyme to reason at all. But these Little Monsters come with a great insert that holds up well in the wash and holds quite a bit of urine. So glad about that. I have not had any leaks at all with this diaper.

Yet an other option.
Now how about size- My little girl is 15-20 pounds and is 7 months old. Now I just raised the setting totally open, I could leave it down to the small (bottom) or the medium (middle) snap still. All this means you have plenty of room to grow with this diaper. So why do I have my fully open you wonder... Well I have a handful of diapers that need to be fully open, so it is just easier. Plus I prefer a high raiser on my kids. That is really all, I just like it that way. No one reason or an other. 

Little Monsters has a great selection of items from unisex, to boy and girl patterns. Head on over check them out and if you want to order a few feel free to use CODE: LifeHappens20 for 20% off your whole order! 

Follow Little Monsters on Twitter @LilMonstersCD 
and Facebook.

Disclosures- I received this diaper for my honest opinion. All opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment