Friday, July 5, 2013

When Love Calls By Lorna Seilstad


When Love Calls By Lorna Seilstad
Gregory Sisters Series, Book 1



Hannah Gregory is good at many things, but that list doesn't include following rules. So when she is forced to apply for a job as a telephone switchboard operator to support her two sisters, she knows it won't be easy. "Hello Girls" must conduct themselves according to strict--and often bewildering--rules. No talking to the other girls. No chatting with callers. No blowing your nose without first
raising your hand. And absolutely no consorting with gentlemen while in training. Meanwhile, young lawyer Lincoln Cole finds himself in the unfortunate position of having to enforce the bank's eviction of the three Gregory girls from their parents' home. He tries to soften the blow by supporting them in small ways as they settle into another home. 

I started off to read this book one night and found myself half asleep due to life. So when I did sit down to read this book I was very happy with the author, and can not wait for the rest of her series to be published. 

So, lets talk about the book. Yes, it was a little predictable. Yes, you will keep wondering if your first thought was right. Meaning I thought one way about who everyone would end up with and how people would react, but it was constantly changing. The author was also able to add a little suspense to the story, with her friend being arrested. I don't want to ruin the book for anyone, so I think that is all I will say! Great book, well written, and in love with these characters, as if they were apart of my life. Disclosure- I received this book from the publisher, for my thoughts. All opinions are my own.

More On My Blog
On Other's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment