Monday, July 16, 2012

Tidewater Inn By Colleen Cobel


Tidewater Inn By Colleen Coble
Hope Beach Series Book 1 


 



Welcome to Hope Beach. A place of intoxicating beauty . . . where trouble hits with the force of a hurricane.Inheriting a beautiful old hotel on the Outer Banks could be a dream come true for Libby. The inn cries out for her restorer's talent and love of history. She's delighted to learn of the family she never knew she had. And the handsome Coast Guard lieutenant she's met there on the island could definitely be the man of her dreams.But Libby soon realizes that the only way she can afford the upkeep on the inn is to sell it to developers who are stalking the island. The father who willed her the inn has died before she could meet him, and her newfound brother and sister are convinced she's there to steal their birthright. Worst of all, her best friend and business partner has been kidnapped before her eyes, and Libby's under suspicion for the crime.

Libby's dream come true is becoming a nightmare. Her only option is to find her friend and prove her innocence, or lose everything on the shores of Hope Island. From Amazon.





I was lucky enough to have the privilege to read yet an other book by Colleen Coble. This book releases this week, and is well worth the read! I wasn't sure how I was going to like this book, since it is not Historical Fiction or Amish Fiction. But let me tell you I was very pleased with this book. I think I like if even more because I really enjoy Collen's writing skills. I wish I had an imagination that would allow me to pen an amazing story. Shoot I wish I could just... well had the writing skills just for my blog. I know I do not, but maybe that is why people like the blog.

Back to the book. If you are in love with a story of history, and a family becoming one. You will surely want to read this book. It not only has a family becoming one, but it has a little mystery in it. It makes you think as to who did what and why. If you read this book, please tell us what you think.

After reading this book I might go and read her Rock Habor Series, since Bree and Samson who are the main characters in that series turn up in this one book. Thank you to Book Sneez for allowing me an ECopy of this book. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment