Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cowgirls 'N Angels

I was lucky enough to get a chance to watch Cowgirls 'N Angels. Let me start with the blurb.

Cowgirls N' Angels is a heartwarming movie that tells the story of Ida, a feisty and rebellious young girl, who has dreams of finding her father, a rodeo rider. While searching for her dad, she connects with the Sweethearts of the Rodeo, a team of young female rodeo riders run by former rodeo star Terence Parker. Recognizing Ida's innate talent for trick riding, Terence recruits her for their ranks. Accepted wholeheartedly by her new "family," Ida finds a new passion that redefines her life, and may also help her find the father she's been searching for.


Staring:

Jackson Rathbone (Twilight) and Bailee Madison (ABC’s Once Upon a Time)


The movie is due to Release May 25th. Thought none of the local theaters near me will have it in to watch. I am guessing it might because it is not a popular subject matter. Here is what I think. If you LOVE horse movies, FLIKA, and or BLACK Stalin you will LOVE this movie. This is a great FAMILY MOVIE. Your heart really goes out the the families. If you or anyone you know has been in search of a parent you heart will just melt at all the emotion that this little girl deals with. Disclosure- I was able to preview the movie, for my opinion. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment