Friday, April 13, 2012

Obsessed Much



My new-found obsession-- NAIL POLISH! I go through cycles that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nail Polish and keep them painted for weeks at a time. Then I go through and don't paint them for months at a time. I just purchased Magnetix By China Glaze, Finger Paints Limited Edition MagneticSensational Gel Nail Polish and Sally Hansen Xtreem.

I normally just purchase the Hard As Nails by Sally Hansen or 1 other neutral no  color pigment. You know those Nail Polishes that are hard to tell that you even have Polish on at all. Most of Sally Hansen Nail Polishes  Strength. 

 

Totally BORING! Yeah THAT'S ME!!


 

So I have come out of my shell, and have purchased around 8 NEW Nail Polishes. I have purchased a trendy blue  a trendy purple  and an other purple that is similar to the one shown, but is the Gel Base, and has a little glitter and a trendy green. In the Magnetix I purchased a green and a blue. Also  purchased a burgundy in the Magnetic ones. 

 

What is your new obsession?

 

[inlinkz id = 7]

No comments:

Post a Comment