Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pillow Racer By Little Tikes



So I was lucky enough to be chosen to review this great little new toy. Pillow Racer, at first I was like Pillow Pets, this toy is going to be cheesy. But let me tell you as soon as it got to my door my kids have not left the toy alone. I had a hard time putting it together. Meaning sliding the wheels on and putting the handle in. That's really all you have to do. My youngest and middle child are always arguing who's turn it is next. Yesterday while cutting the lawn I caught them with it out side. So now I have to take the pillow top off and wash it. This has been a great toy. They have laid on it while watching movies before bed. They ride around on it, and just pay with by talking to it and have it make dino noises. Totally recommend for any child  around 1 to 4! I think the company says 18 months to 3 years old. My kids are 2.5 and 4 years old. Disclosures- I received 1 FREE Pillow Pet for my honest feed back. All opinions are my own.

 ~ Xia Xia Game ~ Sugar Cookies ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment