Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Natural House Review

Natural House Cleaning Products




One word. AMAZING!!! We have a pee smell in the hallway bath. I can clean it and with in one or so hours it smells again. With potty training 3 boys, I figured it might be in the walls, and in the floor. You know how these old houses are. Plus its time we re did that bathroom. When Natural House arrived on cleaning day, I figured that I would just use that in place of the toilet spray I use. So I tossed it in, waited a few seconds. Then used the toilet scrubber. Did not scrub the floor or anything. Just did that. Well the smell of pee was long gone. I have not had any issues since using this AMAZING product. I am a little sad, that when I went to order some this last week- they were out of stock. So I am having to keep an eye out for them to stock up so that I can stock up too. This is top of the line for less than $5.00. Totally worth every penny. Disclosure I received a sample of the above product for my honest feed back. All opinions are my own.

  ~ Cinch ~ Turbo Fire ~  Good Time Grilling Sign Ups ~


No comments:

Post a Comment