Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lovable Label Reveiw

I was lucky enough to add to my label collection. By gaining a sample of Lovable Labels. I received the Friendship Pack, which has 120 Labels plus 40 for you to give to a friend. I was very happy with these labels. They come in a folder type of a package. Which is nice. I was able to use these labels on some of our paint brushes we use for paint class. Yes, I also used another brand too. I did not yet get to wash these labels, except for on some clothing. They have held up GREAT so far! I hope you will not just take my word for it, but try them for your self!

Disclosures- I received a the above for free and for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.


Photobucket

 

~ Label Daddy Review ~ Freebie Friday 2 ~ Oliver Label Review~

No comments:

Post a Comment