Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's Day Greeting Cards



 

Let me say that I am totally in love with this great Tiny Prints Company! I wanted to share some great Valentine Cards with you.  Here are just some of the ones I LOVE!

 



 

 

 

 

I saw this one and thought oh man how cute. My little SUPPER hero's would be. This one totally just reminds me of my 3 little boy!

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

This card with the Ninja totally made me think of my friend and her little girls. Her husband always tells me to be careful, since his girls will bring out the "ninja" if they get to close.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope that you give Tiny Print a try and order form them. Even if its not today for your Valentines Day Greeting Cards, then PLEASE keep them in mind for CHRISTMAS, of to send a BIRTHDAY CARD. My friend sent me one last year on my birthday, and that is what started my LOVE for these cards.

Follow Tiny Prints on Twiiter, Facebook, and now on Pintrest.

 

Disclosure~ I was asked to write an honest post on the company of what I might order. All opinions are my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment