Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sheets Galore

Well this last week maybe 2 when I was at a friends home I noticed that they did not know how to fold sheets, to make them nice and flat. So I started thinking I honestly wonder how many people really have a hard time folding and storing the sheets they have. So I figured that I would take photos of how I fold our sheets, and how I store them. I have 2 twin size beds, 1 full and 1 queen. Plus we have a footon that we sometimes need to put sheets on.



I absolutely hate it when I have 1 flat sheet and can not find the fitted that goes with it, or even the pillow cases. So I started putting them into the pillow case. It helps de-clutter the closet, and keeps the sheets all in one place. 


So here we go--


I take the corner and tuck them into each other,


Photobucket


 


Then I do it again with the other two sides.


 


Photobucket


 


Then you just fold over one side. You might want to do the opite side then what I did, it will help the beginiers. 


Photobucket


 


Next your jsut going to fold it all up.


Photobucket


Here is what it will look like.


Photobucket


Now just stuff it into the pillow case


Photobucket


 


Now fols the pillow case.


 


Photobucket


YOUR DONE, now jsut store it on your shelf!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment