Monday, January 30, 2012

RedWeek Review

 



RedWeek is a web site for people to go to and find un-used time shares, or discounted rental properties to rent while on vacation. You can join for FREE or you can pay $14.95 a year. If you a frequent traveler the



 $14.95 is nothing. You sure will be saving a lot of money if you join this site. I have a 1 year member ship, which I am happy about. I am trying to find something closer to the snow so that my family can go and enjoy it. I have yet to find a place that is in our budget. Once we find our desired destination that RedWeek offers, I will do an other review and let you know in a little more detail of what we think. It is hard to truly be honest and say oh what a great site, since I have yet to book anything. So stay tuned. I do believe that is a very good site for people looking to get away. Plus it helps the people who are trying to make a little money for there un-used time share.

Disclosure-I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment