Friday, January 20, 2012

A Mile In His Shoes DVD Review



Let me start off, that I am a DEAN CAIN fan.


Ok now that, that is out of the way. We received this movie right as I was sitting down to eat lunch one day. So right before I sat down to eat I put the DVD in and hit play. My older two boys sat right down next to me and watched the movie.  We really enjoyed the movie. I guess that they enjoyed it so much that a little later before dinner they asked to watch it again.  To top that off, the next morning when I got up they were putting the DVD back in to watch the movie. We received this movie already almost 2 weeks back, and my kids still ask to watch it. I am always pretty glad to watch and help support dove.org. They really take pride int he movies they make and promote. I don't want to give anything away, so please watch the youtub.com clip, or go the these Website or Facebook.



: 


Disclosure: I received A Mile In His Shoes,  for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are honest and are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment