Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quick Review: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


Blurb:

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.


But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.



Review:

That was a fun read! I get what everyone says about it now. It was good no wait it was great! I would have said amazing if I hadn't been so down while reading it. I can't believe how unique this book is. Yeah there were the vamps and the werewolves but there were so many new creatures I've never heard of. I don't know if White made it up or they're real. Either way this is a great book. And I'll just type up a quick review instead of my usual 3 paragraph reviews. I'm not in a bright mood. But this book lightened it up a bit more. It was unputdownable and for that I give it 5 stars!

Special Thanks to Amber @ AwesomeSauce Book Club for this awesome book!

No comments:

Post a Comment