Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall

The Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall

Let me tell you that I can pick up her books an loose myself in her writing. As soon as I started reading this book, I found my self wondering why I stopped pre - ordering her books. Why had I not read her last Christmas book from last year? Then I realized it is more then likely that I no longer work near the local book store where I would go during my lunches and order books. You can never go wrong with one of Cindy Woodsmall's books. She is an amazing writer, who knows how to capture the hearts of her reader and the characters she write about. I found my self guessing on why Gideon left, at first I thought it was from 1 illness, but was wrong. Even though this is a Holiday book, she still does keep you wondering what might happen. I was sad when I got to page 150 thinking I only had 30 pages to read. Boy let me tell you when I got to the end I was like wow, she left it to were maybe next year she might continue to write about these families. I sure hope so!





No comments:

Post a Comment