Friday, November 18, 2011

Love Begins


Love Begins DVD

First let me start off with I am OBSESSED with Janette Oke's Love Comes Softly Books & Movies. Not to mention that I am in LOVE with Hallmark Movies! So naturaly when I saw a request come in for me to review Love Begins of course you know I has to say YES and boy did I jump for joy when the DVD showed up on my door step. I stopped what I was doing and put the DVD right in and watched it. I was pretty happy with the movie. I was not sure what to think, since I only read the first 8 book in the Love Comes Softly Series. Which let me tell you is ONE of my ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS. The movies are different then the book, but they are still on my FAVORITE LIST TOO! This is a great movie to understand the begging of the story.




Movie Trailer--



This is more of behind the since--

No comments:

Post a Comment