Monday, November 21, 2011

A Time To Love by Barbra Cameron

 A Time To Love by Barbra Cameron



This was the first book I have read by Barbra Cameron. I have seen this series on Amazon a lot, and have always wanted to read them. I am always skeptical when I read a new author. I guess I am just set in my ways. But when this book came up as FREE for Nook, I downloaded it. I believe that I downloaded both book 1 and book 2. I loved the loved the book that I finished it in one day. I don't want to say that this book is on the top of my list but I did LOVE it. I am going to read her second book this week right after I finish up and other series I started. Once I find a GREAT book, I seem to read back to back... I think this last week I have read 4 or 5 books. For those that know me personally know that that is a challenge. As I read the books about a news reporter who was hit by a bomb while in a war zone, my heart went out to her challenges and her hard ship. But as she allowed her self to heal she also also allowed her self to love. Sometimes Loving and Healing go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment