Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Wonder Of Your Love By Beth Wiseman

This week has been filled with lots of reading, I believe I have finishes or started 5 books. So keep an eye out for all the reviews to be posted.






Anyhow~


The Wonder Of Your Love by Beth Wiseman


Blurb:

Katie Ann Stolzfus lives in the small Amish community of Canaan, Colorado. At forty she is widowed and raising her first child. But baby Jonas will never know his father, and Katie Ann wonders if her Heavenly Father hasn't forgotten about her as well. Is it really God's plan for her to be a single parent?



Eli Detweiler has come to Canaan for a wedding and a long vacation. Having raised six children following the death of his young wife, Eli is finally an empty-nester. He's enjoying the slower pace of having no one to care for but himself.

When Katie Ann and Eli meet, there is an instant connection. Yet as strong as the attraction is, they both acknowledge that a romance would never work. He is done parenting, while she has just begun.

But as their friendship slowly blossoms into feelings that are as frightening as they are intoxicating, Katie Ann and Eli question if the plans they made for themselves are in line with God's plans.
Can Katie Ann entrust her heart to another man, and rediscover the wonder of God's love?

My Thoughts:

I believe that this is the first book I have read by her. Not that I don't have her other books on my Wish list or To Be Read Pile. I am so glad that I finally took the time to 1 of her books. I read it so fast, since it was the kind of book to just sit down start reading and by the time you know it your half done, or have been sitting and readying for a while. You just loose track of time, reading Beth Wiseman's book. I found my self falling in love with Beth's writing ability, along with the characters she writes about. Eli who just wants to travel, who can not relate to that? Katie who has a heart, for people.... It truly is a heart felt book. With some sadness, and a lot of happy moments. I can NOT wait for the next book to come out, so that I can learn what happens with all the characters! Thank you LitFuse for allowing me to read this book!


To learn more about Beth Wiseman, follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment