Sunday, October 2, 2011

Peeled Snacks

So I found this web site a few weeks back. I had never heard of Peeled Snacks before, so I emailed them thinking they were a new company and let them know I would be willing to host a review for them. So in the mail about a week later, I received a few little packages. Apple-2-the-core, Much-ado-about-Mango, Cherry-go-Round, Pine-4-pineapple, Banana-a-peel, Apricot-a-lot. I have not tried them all yet, but so far I am supper glad that I asked them to do a review of these great fruit snacks. I love that they are Organic, and a great Healthy Snack. Plus they are much better then those crummy gummy candies/ fruit snacks. Which my sons do not like them. But with the Pin-4-pineapple were great. They were not too sweet, and they were just right. A little gummy, like a candy. Best part is that they taste just like Pineapples--which is good for Asthmatics. So I try to let my middle child eat lots of Pineapple. But the canned kind is just full of syrups, and the fresh kind can be hard to find at times. So we will defiantly buy these. I will have to make a trip to Whole Foods to find them, but well worth the little over hour drive.


Thank You Peeled Snacks for sending me your products! Don't forget to follow them on Facebook. Tell them Life Happens with Kids send you.
Disclosures

No comments:

Post a Comment