Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bryton Pick


Bryton Pick 



I received a set of these tooth picks for me to review. It took them months to get them tog me, that when they came in I was like what the heck are these. So I do not know if that is how the company works, or if that is just how it works for reviewers. I would think that they would ship next day after someone would order them. I know that I would buy them form time to time if they sold them at Target or Walmart. I would not go out of my way to buy these, meaning I would not order them online unless it was FREE SHIPPING and NOR would I go from store to store to looking for them to buy. With that said I should tell you that they do work better than a tooth pick, and are kinda nice to keep in your wallet. I want to ask my dentist what he think about these.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment