Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Healing

The Healing by Wanda E. Brunstetter


The Healing (Kentucky Brothers)

I was getting ready to do some posts, and found that The Healing was going to come out in September. When I remembered that I also received the 1st book in Kentucky Brothers from NetGalley, so I started looking threw the lists of books they had to offer and well I found it. So since I have been waiting to read book 2 I figured I might as well request it. I was approved to do the review for the book, which was giving to me in a PDF so I had to use calibre to convert it to a ebook. Which is so much easier to read on my nook then a PDF. The nook can read PDF, and other files, but it is just easier for me to have them in ebook format. So I took my nook with me to family camp with the church we attend. I got to read some of it at while we were gone, but didn't get to finish it until we came home. I think the book took me a total of 4 hours to read, if that. It just kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next. I love Wanda E. Brunstetter's writing style I love just about all the books she has written. I am not sure why, but her books are easy for me to get into and easy for me to understand. I can't wait tell I get to meet her at a signing one day, and for the next books to come from her.

Thank you to Barbour Books and NetGalley for allowing to received this book for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment