Thursday, August 11, 2011

Love & War Devotional for Couples By John and Stasi Eldredge

Love and War Devotional for Couples: The Eight-Week Adventure That Will Help You Find the Marriage You Always Dreamed OfWell a few years back I purchased Love and War, well I never got around to reading it. So a friend of mine had posted how she had gone to one of the Love and Respect Conference. Well I do also have that book, and have only read a handful of pages. So when I found the Love & War Devotional I figured this would be a much better read, since it would be split up a page or two a day. Plus my husband could do it with me. So I got it and we started reading. It was nice to sit and read with him. I learned a few thing right away in the first few pages. This book seems to be right on. I am still in the middle of reading it. Though I think we are going to re start it this week, since we are taking a marriage class threw our church. If this can make me a better wife and mother then I am all for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment