Thursday, May 5, 2011

Courting Miss Amsel By Kim Vogel Sawyer

Courting Miss AmselCourting Miss Amsel  by Kim Vogel Sawyer


Yes yet again I read this book weeks ago!


But oh my what a GREAT BOOK! All Kim Vogel Sawyer's books are just AMAZING! She is one of my favorite authors. Though I have not read all her books like I have 2 or 3 other authors, but I still have read quite a few books by her. I can't get enough of her writing. She seems to always keep my mind wondering about whats going to happen next. This story is about a teacher coming to a town to teach, but her methods are well more moder in that time era. Yes, she has that one single child that has to go and mess things up for the rest of the students. We all know what that is like going to school and having that one kid who just takes all the the teachers time just because they are disrespectful and so on. Yet she some how figures out how to deal with it all and how to come out on top of it all. Will Joel become the love of her life? Or will she just merely teach the students and leave, back to help her family?

No comments:

Post a Comment