Friday, August 8, 2014

Make Some Beer Cookbook Review

Make Some BEER Small-Batch Recipes from BROOKLYN to BAMBERG

So when I noticed that Blogging For Books had this recipe book I figured it would be great for
my husband; whom just received a Mr. Beer Kit.

As soon as it came in I started flipping threw it and was happy to find that not only did it have Beer recipes, but it also had other food recipes. I started looking at what to make I decided we would make Spent Grain Peanut Butter Cookies (pg 59) along with one of the Beers to review. The Beer recipe has yet to be chosen.

Problem was we live in an odd town. It have over 90,000 people but does not have a lot of choices in shopping and finding the things we need for a lot of these recipes we have to special order them from online. I did however find Spent Grain Flour for under 2.00 a pound. So it came home with us. 

This book is filled with information on all the different times of Beers. It has information about where they come from and the tastes of each of the Beers. Which makes this a great book for a person who is learning about Beers, not just to make them but just learning about the origins.

I can't wait to try a few of these recipes. Even though I am not a Beer or Wine drinker. I am still pretty stocked about them. Especially the Peanut Butter Cookies.

Do you have a Beer Review or Beer Recipes? Please feel free to share them with us by leaving us the links.

Thank you to bloggingforbooks.com for allowing me to review this book. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment