Thursday, April 10, 2014

Prepping & Baseball

As we prep to go out of state for the first time, I find my self overwhelmed. I find it- as bad timing.


My kids have all been sick with fevers. This move has done a number on my kids bodies. Shoot even my body.

So as we play catch up with laundry, bathroom cleaning and you know the regular daily items. I have to also find time to pack, and wait for it--BASEBALL started.

Yes- Baseball. I know what was I thinking, knowing we were going to leave town. But who knew that we would have games during the week along with practice and that they would be for more then an hour at a time??? Well I had no idea that is how they do it here in Texas. The area we where from only had games on Sat. and maybe 1 game during the week.

Needless to say we are burnt out!

48f9dd026cc610211ab947072beb67b2a3622ced8bc7cecea6

No comments:

Post a Comment