Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Chuggington ~ Brewster Leads The Way


Brewster Leads The Way 3D



 It’s Brewster’s turn to take the spotlight! Young viewers nationwide are in for thrilling, high-speed adventures featuring one of their favorite chuggers in “Brewster Leads The Way,” the newest addition to the popular “Chuggington™”
DVD series from Anchor Bay Entertainment. Filled with six action-packed episodes featuring relatable storylines and positive messages for preschoolers, “Brewster Leads The Way” arrives at retail on February 11, 2014.

We have been CHUGGINGTON Fan's since 2010 when it first aired on DVD. When then started following the show. What can I say about CHUGGINGTON? We love this show? How excited we get? 

Well I can just say that this show always has a great little educational excerpt. From things about rushing, taking your time, cheating, and being a leader. We prefer this show to some of the others like Phens and Ferb which I can not stand! The list can go on and on; on the shows that my kids do not watch because we can not stand them. I hope that everyone watches this DVD or one of the other CHUGGINGTON's that are available.

I believe this is CHUGGINGTON's Facebook. So feel free to follow it.

Disclosures- I was given a free copy of the DVD, for my opinion. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment