Saturday, June 8, 2013

HELLO WORLD!

As a lot of you know I started a new job, and stepped away from my blog. I was just not happy with the lay out, and wanted to find a co author. The reasoning for a co author, was to help beef up the posts. Since I was sure no one wanted to just read the same type of book reviews, nor did they want to read the same things from blog to blog.

But anyhow- I have decided to start back up and keep things up. I have so much to blog about that I have yet to decide if I will let them come all at once, or a little at a time. I know for sure I have around 5 books to talk about and a few movies that I have watched, oh plus a few cleaning supplies I have purchased. But we shall see how it all pans out over the next few weeks.

I hope that everyone has had an amazing spring, and a great start to summer vacation. I know here in CA summer sure has hit in the last few weeks. Today it will reach over 100 degrees yet again! I hope everyone tries to stay cool!

I can't wait to read everyone's comments and get back into the swing of things.

If you would like to be a guest blogger please just shoot us an email and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment