Friday, October 5, 2012

101 Cozy Casseroles



I was lucky enough to have an amazing friend who knew I was getting ready to starting to get into the cook once and eat for a month. Not that, that was what I was planning to do. But I have been planing to make some casseroles to FREEZE and share with a few friends. Plus I really do not make casseroles often  so this is the perfect cook book for me.

I have tried 3 of the meals already and am very happy with this cook book. I made Chicken Broccoli Divan and Meatball Sub Casserole which I tripped each to share with 2 friends and keep on for my self. Those to meals froze well and tasted pretty good. I was pretty happy with the meal. I did also try Mom's Chicken Casserole, and I was not as impressed with this one as I was the other two.

While skimming the cook book I did find a recipe that seems to becoming popular, since I have now seen the same type of recipe in 3 other cook books in the last week.  I can't wait to try more recipes from this book.

 



[inlinkz id = 2]



[inlinkz id = 1]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment