Sunday, September 23, 2012

With Every Letter Review- Top 5 Favorites!

With Every Letter By Sarah Sundin
Wings Of Nightingale Book 1 



Lt. Mellie Blake is a nurse serving in the 802nd Medical Squadron, Air Evacuation, Transport. As part of a morale building program, she reluctantly enters into an anonymous correspondence with Lt. Tom MacGilliver, an officer in the 908th Engineer Aviation Battalion in North Africa. As their letters crisscross the Atlantic, Tom and Mellie develop a unique friendship despite not knowing the other's true identity. When both are transferred to Algeria, the two are poised to meet face to face for the first time. Will they overcome their fears and reveal who they are, or will their future be held hostage to their past? And can they learn to trust God and embrace the gift of love he offers them?

Combining excellent research and attention to detail with a flair for romance, Sarah Sundin brings to life the perilous challenges of WWII aviation, nursing, and true love.

 

I'm going to get right to it. When the author Sarah Sundin posted the profs to her new book on her Facebook page months ago I fell IN LOVE with this cover! I was also lucky enough to meet her back in May. When I did we were able to talk a little about this book. I was totally EXCITED for it to come out this September! I was offered to join in on a book tour for this book. I signed up, but did not get in with the tour. Though I did get in with the publishers book tour. I received this book on the same day I received a few others that had book tours due way before this one. So sadly I had to put this book to the side until it came closer to turning in my review. But last Sunday I picked it up, and let me tell you I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! I read my first 400 page book in a few hours!  I even took a photo of one of the pages that made me just giggle and think. This book has now become one of my favorites! I so, do hope that the other books in this series keep up her high writing and story telling standards. Which I have total faith that it will. I can already see that this series will be on my top 5! I can totally see this series or this book even as a Hallmark Mini Series like Love Comes Softly Series!

This book gets 5 stars from me! Totally worth the read! Trust me you will not regret it. Plus it is a fast and easy read. Thank you to Revel for sending me this book to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment