Monday, July 9, 2012

#TheVow with @ChanningTatum & Rachel McAdams

Let me start with I am tottally Channing Tatum fromDear John and  Rachel McAdams form The Time Travelers Wife.

Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum star in a must see love story that's inspired by true events. A car accident puts Paige (Rachel) in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo (Channing) works to win her heart again.

So when I heard that The Vow would be coming out and starting Tatum and McAdams. I was all fo seeing this moving in the theaters. Since I am totally in LOVE with these two movies and actors.  

Thou I did not get to watch The Vow in theaters, I did rent it from the REDBOX. I am sure glad I did, since I was not to impressed with this movie. I was actually a little upset! This movie did not catch my attention. I am totally sad by it! Tatum and McAdams are great together, and they did have parts of the movie that made me cry and my heart melt. Thou it's still not one worth watching again. I'm over it. Glad it was only a dollar I spent, if I didn't use one of my free codes. 

I know that I am the odd man out and most people LOVE this movie. SO please link to your thoughts of the movie.

 [inlinkz id = 4]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment