Friday, July 6, 2012

The Struggle By Wanda E. Brunstetter

The Struggle By Wanda E. Brunstetter
Kentucky Brothers Book 3 




Welcome back to Kentucky, where an Amish couple from Lancaster County seeks a new future in the land of tomorrow. When Timothy Fisher decides to move his wife, Hannah, and daughter Mindy to Christian County, where two of his brothers now reside, Hannah is very reluctant to go. Will the new home Timothy builds for them there do anything to lift her spirits? When a tragic accident occurs, Timothy and Hannah are inconsolable. Is an abrupt separation the beginning of the end of their marriage, or will they rally to seize a God-given second chance?

 

Let me start with how excited I was that Wanda Brunstetter had written an other well written Saga, that captured me in the first book. I have been so excited to read the last book in the Kentucky Brothers, to see all the things that has happened to them and read about all the love and loss that they have endured. This series is a sequel to the Daughters of Lancaster County Series. A set of books that I am in love with! Totally worth the read!

So lets talk about the Struggle. I liked the book, but not as much as I did the first two books. This book was just not what I was expecting. Which is fine, but it just didn't keep me wanting to turn the pages.  I did find myself laughing and crying with each of the characters. If you have read the other two then you should read this last book. But this book is not a must read on my list. Thank you to Netgally for allowing me to review this book.

 ~ To Rich For A Bride ~ Fierce Beauty ~ God Gave Us Love ~
~ On Other Blogs~ 
Be Kind To Kids ~ Book Reviews ~

No comments:

Post a Comment