Friday, June 1, 2012

4 in One Curling Iron Set



Lets start out with I have had this Clip-less Curling Iron or Curling Wand since sometime in January.  Yes --I know I am just getting around to doing my review now.

 I tried the wand when it first game in, but thought that my hair was to short, since I could only get 1-2 wraps around the wand.  So I waited.

Well then I had a friend come over to do her hair, and I tried it but it did not curl it the way a wand should. It did not look all that great. So I had to swap it to the Flat Iron

So I tried yet again but this time on an other friend. Let me tell you the curls were perfect, and it only took me 30 min to curl. My friend LOVED IT. But let me tell you I was worried, since she has thicker hair then I do. So I figured it was not going to work. WAS I WRONG! It did and it looked so beautiful. I forgot to do a before and after shot. Like normal. So I am going to use the wand on her again. 

Down side. This same friend took the wand home, to use  it her self. Well she could not get it to work. She was like "I could not get it to work". I told her a few tricks to try, but still she could not get it to work. So I'm not sure what to say about this wand. 

I am a little disappointed, since I really wanted it to work. This one wand would save hair dresser's a lot of money! How you ask, well-- they would not have to buy a the different wands they would just need this one. Disclosures  I revived this 4-in-one wand for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment