Monday, April 2, 2012

Thymeless Bath

received the most best smelling package about 2 weeks back. My whole house smelt AMAZING! So when I opened it up I was amazed with the things I revived: Linen Spray and Hand Crafted Soap. I was so excited that I used the Line Spray that night! I used it in my bedding. I had not been doing to well walking and relaxing. But let me tell you that the sheets smelt so good that I was able to relax some, which caused me to be able to rest better that night. I did try to use the wonderful smelling Soy Soap. But was a little disappointed that it didn't lather the way I wanted it. Good thing I snapped it in half, and put one in my clothing drawer. Oh how my room, and bathroom still smells wonderful. I am very impressed with the smells that are crate.That I am going to be ordering the lotions, candles and the sugar scrubs since they smells are so wonderful. I recommend the Linen Sprays. They are nothing like the Fabrize are affects and what not. Totally worth the money you will be spending!! Disclosure I received these product for FREE  in hopes for my honest review on my blog. All opinions are my own.

Don't forget to check out her main page and Facebook Page.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment