Friday, April 6, 2012

Hot Finds Friday ~ China Glaze

 



So while I ran into the beauty supply to buy some clipper oil and hair color. I was walking around I saw this China Glaze Brand, which is a brand I know very well. Since I purchase it here and there.  Which I do not do to often.  Since my nails just do not hold polish well, nor do I wear these crazy colors. I typically use just a basic nude, or clear coat to help my nails get strong. ANYHOW~

So the product is Magnetixc By China Glaze. The point of the nail polish is that you pain your nail and hold a magnet over it, and it leave a design in your nail polish. So who could say "no" to that? Not I! Well I always buy the newest thing that is out, when I can. Since my cost was supper cheap, I figured why not. If it doesn't work no big deal, I can blog about it either way. 

Let me tell you that this product does work It is actually pretty neat. If you have a kid who is into science its neat for them to see you put the polish on and see it unchanged, then to see it change after you lift the magnet up. totally work the buy! I think you should buy some when you see it out and about. But no need to make a trip to the store for it. Just when your out and if you see it buy it. I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment