Monday, April 2, 2012

Dolphin Tale

I just rented this movie via Red Box-- Yes we use Red Box A LOT. This movie is based on a true story. My son was asking to see the web sites on Winter during the whole movie. I really enjoyed, seeing how the little kids were excited to help. Not just help, but even the Mom stood up to the teacher.

Also an other strange thing for me, is the cousin his name was Kyle, and he was being shipped home from serving overseas. The day we watched this movie was our friend Kyle's 24th Birthday-- the one who just passed away. It is strange how we keep having these things happen. First it was the book, the day that he passed away. Now the movie on this birthday.

I think everyone should allow the kids in their home to watch this movie.

[inlinkz id = 4]

No comments:

Post a Comment