Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Banana Bread Recipe #1for #52WeeksOfBakign

This morning my children decided that they wanted to eat bananas, but then they opened them and said they did not want them. So- What do you do? You make Banana Bread. I do not have a go to recipe so I found this one by Simply Recipes, and made a few changed. I should have added the cinnamon, but this sure did 



taste great with out it.

Banana Bread Recipe

Ingredients:




  • 2 Bananas- Mashed

  • 1/3 Cup Melted Butter

  •  3/4 Cup Sugar

  • 1 Teaspoon Vanilla

  • 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda

  • Pinch Of Salt

  • 1 1/2 Cups Flour



Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix butter into the mashed bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add egg, vanilla and start slowly adding the salt and baking soda.Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan or Mini Loaf Pan from Pampered Chef. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.




This was a very easy, and very tasty recipe. It took me no time to make. I used my Mini Loaf Pan from Pampered Chef. I was able to get two small loaf out of this 1 recipe. I sure will make this recipe again! It is so easy. Plus I am use to Banana Breads that have cinnamon and what not, since this one did not it makes for a different flavored Bread. Try it, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment