Saturday, March 24, 2012

LifePeak Product Review



LifePeak, has a hand washing and sanitizing system. Which is a pretty neat product. I love the idea behind it and the way it looks. It just seems like such a great little product. I still love the way it looks, but I have to say that I think I have bad luck with the thing. Either I really have no idea how to sue it. I got it here, and was like ooh how

neat. But I had a hard time figuring out how to get the plug to work with it. Well really it was how to open it up so the cord could fit in it. My husband had to do it for me. Then we got it all set up and working. No issues, until one day I noticed that it had leaked on the base. So I tipped it out in the sink to clean it. Then set it back down on the counter, and it didn't stop squirting out. So I had to unplug it, since I did not see an off button. Left it off for a few days and plugged it back in no problem. Went base-ball when I got home the bag that holds the soap was empty. It had emptied its self all over the counter. So I am not sure if I received a faulty one, or if others are having this issue. I was really disappointed, since I was really looking forward on keeping this item in our home, and buying 1 more for the bathrooms. Disclosure I received a LifePeak System for FREE for my opinion. All opinions are my own.

FYI LifePeak web site has been down for a few days. 

~ Spider Cookies ~ Good Time Grill Sign UpsBroccoli Salad ~

No comments:

Post a Comment