Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dance Moms March 3rd- Episode 9 Thoughts



How many people watch this how? I like to watch these TALENTED GIRLS Dance. I do not like all the DRAMA, but I really do enjoy the dances. I think that Abby is an amazing teacher. Her method might be a little crazy, but come on she is getting the girls ready for the REAL WORLD. Were the choreographer are not always nice.  The problem is that these are still young girls. I don't have girls so I don't know what I would do, or how I would react to Abby. One thing I always seem to think about is. Boy these mom's spend thousands of dollars on dance. So why don't they fix their girls teeth? I only say that because I wish I had the extra money to get mine fixed, and mine are no were near as bad as a couple of the girls on the dance team. Really what is more important? Then I start thinking, these girls will one day be stars. Then they can get their own teeth fixed! So I don't  know maybe I'm the one wrong!

Watched It Wednesday- T.V. Show Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment