Friday, March 23, 2012

Beauty For Ashes By Dorothy Love Review

 



I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Beauty For Ashes book tour. I had yet to read one of Dorothy Love's books. I was supper excited to read this book. I was able to read the book in about 2 nights, or 1 night and an hour or two the next morning. This was such a cute little book, and very well written. I look forward to reading more books by Dorothy. I can not say that this book is going to leave you mesmerized, or wondering what comes next weeks or months later. But this is the kind of book to read when you just need to take your mind off of things, and want something fast to read. Just what I needed. Disclosures I received this book for FREE, for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.

 ~ Dorothy Love Interview ~ Julie Klassen Interview ~

No comments:

Post a Comment