Monday, March 19, 2012

Alphabeast



 

Totally in love with these stuffed animals. I love that they go right along with a set of books. Not much to say about them, but that I love them! Well and that they are just so CUTE! My only wish is that they sold them in a set, and gave a little of a deal on them.



Since 15$ a stuffed animal is not a bad price, but not 400$ for the set. NO set of stuffed animals is wroth 400$ not even if I love them as much as I do. I did come up with a great idea, if you had the whole set you could hide them and ask your preschooler to find each letter. It would be a great way for them to learn about them. I haven't yet but am also going to suggest that they try to get in with the home-school programs I work with. Now I just need to order the kids names, or just the first letter of their names. Disclosures I received a stuffed animal for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.

 

 ~  Here I Am  ~  Good Time Grillin'  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment