Monday, February 27, 2012

Chuggington- Brewster's Little Helper Review

Chuggington Brewster's Little Helper



What a quite show. I had never watched this show until I received a DVD from them a while back. So when I was asked to do an other review for this Show I jumped at it! My kids really seem to love these trains! Brewster's Little Helpers, shows the kids on what happens when you don't listen to direction. It also talked about ambulances in the case of an emergency. Which we like, since my husband is EMT Trained. Totally think this DVD is well worth the money spent on it. I can't wait for more of the Chuggington DVDs. My kids already have a list of the ones they want. disclosures I received a free copy of the above, for my honest opinion of the product. All opinions are my own.



~ Chugginton ~  Waiting For It Wednesday ~ Missing ~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment