Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bertolli Reviews & Simple Quick Meal Tips



I am in a season of my life that my kids are getting to the age that they have things that they are doing. Such as Awana, Baseball, Cub Scouts, painting class and I'm sure that we will be adding other things going on for each of my kids. I know that my oldest who will be 7 this year wants to play Football. So with all these things means that we have to leave the house on time right after dinner or are coming home right at dinner time. So I have to have some great meals ready to go before we leave, or something fast to make when we come home. I have learned over the last year that my Crock-Pot is my friend! Cooking a few meals on the days we have nothing; such as making doubles or triples of the casseroles we make (Mexican Bake, lasagna etc..) which freeze great. All you have to is take them our of the freezer and put them in the oven and start it up. Do NOT pre heat the oven until your meal is in it. I have always seen that Bertolli has a few frozen foods. Like pre done meals, and now soups. I have never really tried any of there sauces they make. Our stores here don't always carry a good variety, or are fully stocked. When I went to the store on Monday I purchased 1 bag of the Bertolli Frozen Soups, and a Meal were you just add the pasta. Our store only had 2 of the soups. So I purchased the Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken. I DO NOT LIKE TOMATO Soup! Figured well at least my husband does. So last night I didn't know what to make for dinner, so I made the soup. I was really impressed! I am not a can soup kind of person. I really enjoined this soup.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

YES!! I ENJOINED TOMATO SOUP! I totally had seconds. Even while I was eating i was already thinking about what I could do with it. Grilled Cheese,  and oh how it would be good when your sick! I look forward on trying the frozen pre cooked meal soon, and the other soups they offer. 

Here are the Tips I have-


Make pleanty and freeze it.


Use your crock pot.


It is ok to try pre-made meals. (I'm sure glad I did!)


Not all your meals have to me fancy. Sometimes your just have to get them fed.


Disclosure~ This is a compensated post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment