Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Touch Pilot on Fox With Kiefer Sutherland



Last night I had the chance to watch Touch. I d watch it off of the DVR, and it was while my kids were laying next to me in bed. Being chatty little boys. So I had to press pause a lot! I was not sure what to excepect by this show. Here is what I pulled off of  the Fox Touch Main Page, which is what the show is about-




We are all interconnected. Our lives are invisibly tied to those whose destinies touch ours.

This is the hopeful premise of the new drama TOUCH from creator and writer Tim Kring (“Heroes,” “Crossing Jordan”) and executive producers Peter Chernin (NEW GIRL, TERRA NOVA) and Katherine Pope (NEW GIRL, TERRA NOVA).

Blending science, spirituality and emotion, the series will follow seemingly unrelated people all over the world whose lives affect each other in ways seen and unseen, known and unknown. At the story’s center is MARTIN BOHM (Kiefer Sutherland), a widower and single father, haunted by an inability to connect to his emotionally challenged 11-year-old son, JAKE (David Mazouz). Caring, intelligent and thoughtful, Martin has tried everything to reach his son.

Here is the Tailor Pre-View



Here is part of the Pilot.




While I was watching this show I found myself wondering if this child really was Autistic. I have a child that has to be  monitored to make sure he is or is not Autistic. So I find this show very fascinating. I do think that this show will hit close to home with a lot of families all over the WORLD. Since 1 in 110 children are Autistic. The number is much higher in  Boys, which is 1 in 70. I can not say that this is a BAD show nor a GOOD one. I still have to watch a few more episodes. The full show will start sometime in March. I am honestly wondering what families with Autistic children have to say. I do think that it is an eye opener, and the ideas behind it are true. Watch it and find out. It is a tear jercker-- well, for me that is.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment