Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Philippians 2:14 - 16

Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, 'children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation.' Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. ~ Philippians 2:14-16



What do you think this means? Well for me I feel that it means to not do jut do our work with out complaining. EVER! Really how many of us honestly do ALL THE THINGS IN OUR DAY WITH OUT COMPLAINING? I know that I sometimes complain that my kids are not doign what I ask. Maybe I should just do what I ask them to do, like if I ask them to take out the trash bag. Maybe ask them and if they don't do it just do it myself, and not argue with them to do it? What would I be teaching them by doing it for them? So how do we work this BIBLE quoate into our lives? 


Please share with me, and all the reader how you interpret this post. Tell us, how you put this into your daily life?

No comments:

Post a Comment