Friday, January 20, 2012

My Great Search

Do you just have those things that you always seem to keep buying or have to keep on buying?

Well I seem to always find my self having to buy,

  • Crock Pots

  • Coffee Pots

  • Irons

  • Vacuum


I have no clue why I am having to buy these things every few month/ years.

Lets start with the Coffee Pot. I think in the last 9 years I have purchased 6 or so NEW Coffee pots. It seems that they just go bad on us. I have no clue why! I truly have no idea- why they just stop heating, or start leaking. Not to mention that the craft brakes every now and them.  It's not like I am buying cheap coffee pots, yeah some are but some have not been.

Now on to the Crock Pot. I 100%  LOVE to use them and I love the ones that I buy (ceramic inserts). I think in the last 9 year I have had to purchase about 8 of these. I have purchase 2 or 3 of the little dip ones, and about 5 to 6 of the big ones 5 quarts and up. I seem to cracked my ceramic inserts on most of these. Which is why I have had to replace them. Though I think that about 2 of them have just stopped heating. Now, I know your wondering why I didn't just buy new inserts. But by the time you order a new one pay for it and the shipping you can just buy a whole new one. It isn't worth the time to try and order them.

Now how about the Irons? Really now how often do people really use them? So why on earth have I gone threw 2 in the last 2 years. Yes I am on my 3rd one!!! I purchased a not so nice one. So when that one went out it was not a big deal! But when your 50$ one goes out your not a happy camper! So lets wish me luck on not having to replace this one.

Ok so lets talk VACUUMS--- My mom has had 3 vacuums in the last 30 years. YES ONLY 3. So why have I had 4 or 5 in the last 9 years??? I buy name brand vacuums! Not cheap ones. And why do they always go cu-put right after your warranties is up on them?

So those thing are just the the things that I seem to always have to buy.  Now those are not the only thing I am in search of. I am ALWAYS in search of a GREAT Book, and  Author, GREAT Recipes such as Crock Pot, Casseroles that freeze well, Cookies, Cakes and well really anything that is edible.

I hope you can point me in the right directions of the Brands I should buy, that doe not get screwed so much, of just give me an idea of what to make for dinner or even just read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment