Monday, January 23, 2012

Math Blaster and Jump Start Review

My kids are in LOVE with this program. I am also pretty impressed, that I recommend them to sign up as a distributor with a Homeschool Program we use. So I don't know what I can say but that I really like this program. My boys spend hours using it, on the days I let them use it. Now my 4 year old needs some help with Jump Start, but that's ok since it allows my oldest son to help him. I also added 2 other kids to my account since you can add up to 6 kids on 1 account. The mom said that both of her kids also are in love with this program. So just head on over and try it out, or go to my Math Blaster Jump Start Giveaway. Here are some of there sites;

www.JumpStart.com


www.MathBlaster.com


www.SuperSecret.com


I hope you enjoy them as much as my boys have!


Disclosure: I received a FREE 6 month membership for my honest thought of this program. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment