Monday, January 23, 2012

Fisher Price Doodle Bear Review



 

Let me start off with I love the idea of the Doodle Bear. My son kept asking for one, so when I was asked to review one I said sure thing. When it came in it was PINK! My boys were like its PINK! They were not happy. So I started looking at the web site and I then became very disappointed that these toys are not geared for boys. Sure they have a blue one, but it's still very girly. Not boyish at all. My boys were very disappointed, that they didn't to get one. I did send it to a friends little girl for her birthday, and let me tell you that her and her mother are pretty impressed with the toy. Who wouldn't be? Its made my Fisher Price! The stuffed animal its self is well made. From what my friend said, that it does wash well. So she and I both recommend it. She says any sex and use it, but I have to say it's for GIRLS! I am not sexes, but my husband would not be happy with them playing with this toy. Personally I say whatever! But since my boys did say its GIRLY, I would have to lean on that side with them. Feel free to follow them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I received the above toy for me honest opinion. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment