Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boring at home


The Author of this post is Darius Boone

Being a stay at home mom was getting really boring so I’ve developed quite an addiction to online shopping, to be honest. At first I started by just browsing at different stores but I really hated not being able to wear some of the great stuff I was finding online so I started ordering – just here and there from the sale sections. My www.internetserviceprovider.net connection was so fast it didn’t take long before I was surfing every free 5 minutes I had – when the kids were napping or when their food was in the microwave, whatever! Anyway, my husband caught on not too long ago when an appliance sized box from Zappos showed up on the front door step. I have to say that he was none too happy about that one and he’s since put the kibosh on my online shopping. He threatened to take away my credit card if I can’t get it under control so I’m going to do just that! I need that piece of plastic in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment